President & Founder
Worksite Chaplains LLC
- MA, Spiritual and Pastoral Care, Loyola University (MD)
- Ordination through One Spirit Interfaith, New York, NY
- Completed a one year clinical residency at Frederick Memorial Healthcare, Frederick, MD specializing in the areas of Oncology, Intensive Care, and Behavioral Health.
- Board eligible Clinical Chaplain through the College of Pastoral Supervision and Psychotherapy
- Former Chaplain with the Cleveland Clinic
- 35 years of sales experience in the corporate environment working with companies ranging from small family-owned businesses to large organizations with over 20,000 employees.
- Business entrepreneur, insurance and financial advisor for the majority of business career
- Six years experience serving as a hospice chaplain
- Served on and chaired numerous Boards specifically in the areas of emergency response and inner-city homelessness.
- Graduate work resulted in “Corporate Chaplaincy: Creating Cultures of Care”
- Raised in Frostburg, MD
- Wife, Ann and three kids (Katie, Brady, Betsy)
- Likes: Golf, camping, biking, hiking and gardening